Saturday, July 16, 2016

Elevator Pitch #3

Here is the link to my third and final pitch.

Reflection

Three people said that I needed to make the pitch more conversational, as if I was talking to one person. That made sense so I decided to try and do that as well as I could, while still making sure I would be able to give this pitch to any number of different potential investors. I did not want to personalize it too much to make it seem obscure to some investors, but also didn't want to leave it too vague so that no one could feel connected. That was about the only real feedback I received about the last pitch.

What I Changed

Like I just said I tried to make the pitch more personal and conversational from the last one. This was thanks to the advice I received from the comments on the last pitch.

4 comments:

  1. Chris,

    You had a wonderful approach to this pitch. You took what comments were given and changed things for the better. I think your idea and concept are wonderful and I would certainly download this app because I too tend to eat at the same places. You were controlled and not rushing which is great. I felt at ease if I were watching you in person give this pitch. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chris,

    Your third elevator pitch was fantastic! You were extremely lively and I was able to gain a full understanding of your product in a short amount of time. You have a clear understanding of the unmet needs of your market and the information you presented was done in a very professional manner. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chris, good job on another elevator pitch. As I have stated before I think that your app is a great idea I tend to eat at the same places because I'm just used to it and I don't really know what other places have to offer. As Jeremiah stated before I think you understand thoroughly what the customer needs and you are making good use of the opportunity. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chris,

    You did a great job on your last elevator pitch. You made some good changes and I would say you succeeded in making the third pitch more conversational than the second. I like how you took the comments you received into consideration but also considered how making those changes would affect the obscurity of your pitch. It is important to have a pitch that is personable and versatile at the same time and I think you found that balance.

    ReplyDelete