Saturday, June 4, 2016

Elevator Pitch No. 1


Here is the link to my elevator pitch.


My topic is that it is impossible to decide on a restaurant to eat at. I came up with the app "Food for Thought" to break down all of the restaurants in Gainesville by food type or Deal of the Day which would allow you to pick a place based on what kind of food you want or what place had the best deal.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Chris,

    Your presentation about food for thought did get my attention from the beginning. I too have a short list of places to eat in Gainesville that I rarely deviate from. It is very time consuming to not only find deals, but simply establishments that are open on the days or hours that I want. Being able to access a deal quickly will save time, effort and money. I look forward to seeing you develop this idea into a working concept.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,

    I guess everyone has the problem of not knowing where to go to eat. Or maybe they just don't go to any new places because they don't know of anything else out there. I know I have that problem and I would be a user of your app for sure. The deal of the day is a great idea and it would attract many people. Also, knowing what day each bar has different specials could be a reason to go out a night you might have thought of just staying in because we college students are on a budget. Great first elevator pitch, there was some weird noise in the background probably try to fix that next time, do it standing up like Pryor recommended, and probably dress up a little with a shirt as he also suggested.

    ReplyDelete